This is a classic tailored made safari holiday combined with leisure holiday in the two biggest cities in South Africa, Jo’burg and Mother City. Explore the cultural history of Johannesburg, enjoy Big 5 game viewing in the Kruger National Park and end off with a balance of sightseeing and leisure in the cosmopolitan city of Cape Town.
Arrived at JNB
Johannesburg – Kruger National Park (we accept your JNB-MQP flight proposal)
Afternoon program Kruger National Park; Visit and Dinner at a local's home/campfire drumming with traditional meal/afternoon game drive)
Accommodation Kruger National Park (Mpumalanga) https://www.legacyhotels.co.za/hotels/kruger-park-lodge
Departure from Kruger in the morning. Panorama Route.
From 10 o'clock the objectives of the Panorama Route are visited (in a time-efficient order, until evening):
• Blyde River Canyon; Three Rondavels; Three Sisters;
Burke's Luck Pot Holes; Lisbon Falls;
• Mac Mac Falls; Berlin Falls; Mac Mac Pools; God’s
Window; The Pinnacle; The Wonder View
• Pilgrim’s Rest; Mpumalanga; Graskop
• Set out to explore the magnificent Panorama Route, one of the most scenic routes in the region, offering glorious views, spectacular landscapes. Visit majestic sights including God’s Window, the Three Rondavels, and Blyde River Canyon–the third largest canyon of its kind in the world, Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Lisbon Falls and the charming village of Graskop–one of the first gold mining camps in the country.
Panorama Route-Kruger Park
Accommodation Kruger Park - https://www.legacyhotels.co.za/hotels/kruger-park-lodge
Full-day Program Kruger Park
• The day begins with early morning coffee or tea, followed by a thrilling open vehicle game drive (with an English speaking game ranger) through Kruger National Park with pre-packed breakfast. Your guide will endeavor to spoil you with sightings of the Big 5, general game, and prolific birdlife. Return to the lodge for lunch (own account) and a short siesta. In the afternoon we will journey once again through the magnificent expanses of the Kruger National Park. Spend the remainder of the afternoon game viewing.
Accommodation Kruger Park https://www.legacyhotels.co.za/hotels/kruger-park-lodge
Cape Town-Franschhoek -Stellenbosch
• Travel to Paarl, Franschhoek & Stellenbosch. Cellar tour, wine tastings. Tour through historic Stellenbosch. City tour of Stellenbosch. Indulge in wine tasting before returning to Cape Town.
• Accommodation- Cape Town – https://www.aha.co.za/harbour-bridge/
Cape Peninsula Full Day Trip to include out Bay, Duiker Island, Nature Reserve Cape of Good Hope, Boulders Beach, Scarborough, and Kommetjie.
• Hout Bay, ½hr Duiker Island boat trip (optional, for own account & time permitting), Chapman’s Peak (if open), Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Point. Return to Cape Town via Penguins (optional, for own account), Simon’s Town, Fish Hoek, Muizenberg, and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
Accommodation- Cape Town – https://www.aha.co.za/harbour-bridge/
Transfer from the hotel to the airport for the return flight.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox